We are pleased to announce the general availability of v2.08 of the alpha360 ERPs - Standard and Pro versions. You can use your v2 "license codes" to download them from our web site.
1. The Pro version now includes the WEBDEV configuration also ...
We have redesigned the WEBDEV configuration to make it "simpler" for both developers and end users. It is designed to work side by side with the WINDEV configuration _and_ its design allows developers to easily add features available in newer WEBDEV versions.
2. Both ERP versions have been synchronized with the Retail project v2.08 [available in a few days also].
3. Both ERP versions now include phase 1 of the new Budget Accounting functionality.
4. Fixes and Changes to allow the handling of large datasets for Products and Parties.
5. And of course bug fixes.
Everything is documented INSIDE the projects ...
1. alpha360 Retail v2.08 - now supports multicurrency
2. alpha360 ERP PRO 2.08h - inludes the Hotel functionality
1. A WX Java configuration for the ERP Pro version.
2. Support for MySQL for the ERP Pro version.
3. And of course the B2B and Manufacturing modules for the ERP Pro version.
NEW videos for v2 of the ERPs will be posted early next week.
And don't forget, we are planning to move to a yearly subscription model next year, so prices will go up. This of course will not affect licensees who purchased the projects before December 31, 2018.