Hello, I have just buy and installed the Comercial version V1.1
In C/S conection mode when I try to add a record, example PARTY record the system show the error:
But this error is only in C/S Mode, If I do the same in CLASIC conection mode, all is ok
What can I do ?
Exception have some format that was good to be read along all parts it have some of blogs at this along the all order. I need to have some of the details that was at https://www.talk-business.co.uk/2019/08/15/the-smart-business-strategy-investing-in-higher-education/ this was the site that have some details along all parts at this that was useful to be read along all parts at this.
Thanks Steven, the problem was that I was using HFSQL C/S Version 19,
I install Version 21 and now all is Ok
1. Make sure you are working with a v21 (or later) HFSQL C/S Engine.
Applications developed with WINDEV/WEBDEV v21 work 100% with C/S engines of v21 (or later).
2. Make sure you are working with a NEW C/S Database - v1.1 cannot be used with a pre v1.1 C/S database. You would have to run wdmodfic on pre v1.1 databases to make them compatible with v1.1
This is not the case with Classic Databases - the application updates the files automatically.
*** What bothers me - in this scenario - is that the C/S engine should have "caught" any compatibility errors when opening the files.
3. Did you succesfully create the example data -> [Administration->Company->Create Example Data] ?
If you are having problems here also, it could be a firewall problem with your C/S Engine.
Is the C/S Engine Local to your machine?
Have you opened the C/S port?
4. Make sure you are working on v1.1 of the alpha360 ERP and NOT v1.0
5. Error 70183 is NOT currently documented by PCSoft - so I cannot think of anything else.
take a look at the above first and get back to us.
I will take a look and get back to you later today.
Just note the time difference between Greece and Uruguay