1. The Open Source Data Models and Projects are free to use under the following conditions:
you have the right to study them an use them in a test or a production environment for internal use only.
you cannot Distribute applications - code or compiled apps - developed with the alpha360 Open Source Business apps, outside your company - either for free or in paid versions.
you must Share your significant code changes and additions to the project(s) with the community.
you cannot use the registered terms alpha360, alpha360.biz, db360 and db360.biz anywhere in your apps.
2. The Commercial Data Models and Projects are free to use, rebrand and distribute unlimited numbers of compiled apps under the following conditions:
you cannot distribute source code of any of your applications that are based on the alpha360 projects.
you cannot use the registered names, alpha360, alpha360.biz, db360 and db360.biz for or in your projects.
3. All our commercial editions are NOT refundable and the licensee cannot transfer his license to another legal entity.
Make sure you have the right WX version before you make any purchases.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password(s) secret and secure.
5. Anything you post to the support forums - code, ideas, etc. - cannot be copyrighted.
6. Posts on the support forums, that encourage violence or attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities or diseases are forbidden. We reserve the right to delete these posts and suspend the user from the support forums.
7. Disclaimer and Limits
The code and the information from or through the projects or this site are provided "as-is, as available", and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed.
The code, the information, and the services may contain bugs, errors, problems, or other limitations.
We have no liability whatsoever for your use of any code, information, or service.
In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, we are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like).
Whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site or any other way shall create any warranty, representation, or guarantee not expressly stated in the agreement.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within projects, applications, and documents are disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use or inability to use our site and our projects.
8. Governing Law