1. The Open Source Data Models are free to use as long as you share your code with the community.
2. The Standard and Professional alpha360 ERP versions can be used by their licensees, to create their own binaries [applications, etc.] and distribute them to their own clients, royalty-free.
The licensees cannot redistribute the provided projects and code to their clients.
This part of the license actually prohibits you from designing, marketing, or selling a competing product to any of our commercial products.
3. The alpha360 RETAIL versions - from v2.11- are included in the alpha360 Professional version.
4. All our commercial editions, that include source code - PRO and Standard - are NOT refundable and the licensee cannot transfer his license to another legal entity.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password(s) secret and secure.
6. Anything you post to the support forums - code, ideas, etc. - cannot be copyrighted.
7. Posts on the support forums, that encourage violence or attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities or diseases, are forbidden. We reserve the right to delete these posts and suspend the user from the support forums.
8. Disclaimer and Limits
The code and the information from or through the service/site are provided "as-is, as available", and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed.
The code, the information, and the services may contain bugs, errors, problems, or other limitations.
We have no liability whatsoever for your use of any code, information, or service.
In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, we are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like).
Whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you.
This service, site, and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation, or guarantee not expressly stated in the agreement.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within projects, applications, and documents are disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use or inability to use our site and our applications.
9. Governing Law