Steven Sitas
Aug 21, 2017

Install the alpha360 ERP WEBDEV version (1.0)

0 comments

The easiest way to create a FULL working environment for the WEBDEV implementation is to follow this video: https://youtu.be/Ib-A0S0okKQ

Problems could be in these 2 areas:

1. You have restored the project in a directory where you don't have sufficcient access rights. Usually this would be a directory on your desktop - move it to your c:\ drive ...

2. The WEBDEV implementation uses by default the following HFSQL Classic database: c:\alpha360DATA\v1

Make sure this directory exists on your computer.

The database in the WEBDEV implementation is controlled by an .ini file - follow the code for more information.

• Admin
    Sep 11, 2018

Hello, It would be great to have a complete comparison chart showing as to what is available in which version of alphi360. Where can we find this comparison? Yogi Yang
  • Admin
    Sep 1, 2018

Hello, This is just a suggestion to build two Procudures/Functions that would allow a user to read a value from one single field and write/update value one single field. Where it can be useful. For example when a user is creating an invoice and the user selects a product/item and we need to fetch its price (only nothing else) from another table generally will have to create a query for this particular operation or write a set of hreadseek, etc. Instead of that it would be better to call a procedure that would fetch the required value from any table thrown to it. According to me the parameters of such a Procedure/Function would be for example: GetAnyFieldValue(sTableName is String, sFieldName is String, sWhereClause is String) Here one has to give name of table from which data has to be fetched and field name whose value needs to be fetched and the where clause is just that the criteria according to which data is fetched. One condition here should that the where clause should only return one single record but if the number of records returned are more than one we have to fetch the value from the first row and return it, ignoring the rest. Again just my thoughts.... Yogi Yang
  • Admin
    Oct 16, 2018

Hello, I have watched all your videos but I am specifically writing here regarding this video: https://sites.google.com/computerplus.gr/alpha360erp-wx/windev-implementation/elements-of-the-ui-win In this video I observed that every time we assign Window/Form names to the Dynamic structure we tend to write the name of Internal Window as string. Instead of that can't we use Window's name followed by ..Name. Like for example: IWB_Asset..Name. Coding like this has its advantages. One is that if for any reason we need to rename a window (for any of the million reasons) all that we have to do is rename the window and immediately the Refraction feature of WD will kick in and offer to rename all occurrences in code with the new name. Otherwise what we have to do is find each occurrence and replace it manually. Just my thoughts. Yogi Yang

computerplus

Leoforos Dodonis 43,  45221

IOANNINA - GREECE

Registered VAT ID: EL084190121

sales@computerplus.gr